Friday, February 11, 2011

Tourist for a Day

Paris for the 3rd time meant not having any pressure to visit any touristic places or museums.
So I was free to do indulge in my favourite past-time: playing tourist for a day = photos photos photos!!!
Besides, it was almost called-for, as on my other visits, I didn't understand the concept of pixels & resolution... I ended up with lots of photos, crappy quality. 
Not it's still about lots of photos, but better than 2 megapixels. 
But this time for some reason, they are not rotating!
Oh Paris, what are you doing to me??? 
You just want me to keep coming back right... 4th time lucky?


 Sacre Cour

Moulin Rouge

 Champs-Elysees

Notre Dame

 Louvre

The Eiffel Tower Collection:





1 comment:

  1. Write "Sacré Coeur" (like "sacred heart". For the pictures, I just make them rotate with paint (you have it with any ms windows), and I never have any problem with publishing by blogspot.

    ReplyDelete